So it's been more than two years since I've decided to post on my public blog (yes I am that sad, I have more than one of these sites!). I think the only reason I'm posting again is, well, I have nothing to do at work. The past month or so I have gotten very good at completing all my work as soon as possible and looking incredibly busy at the same time, thus being able to focus on the wedding (Asma and Masood's). Now that the wedding is over, I have nothing left to do at work!
Not that I'm complaining of course, but the lack of stuff to do led me to read some of my older and much funnier posts (re: eyeliner at mosque, valentines day rants, etc). They were always inspired by everyday events in my life. I guess that begs the question, what's new and exciting today? Well I got into work this morning and decided to, for the first time ever, fall asleep at my cubicle.
Or I should say, I tried damn hard to! It's not an easy skill; trying to find the optimal position for your shoulders, so that it still appears that your (closed) eyes are focusing on your monitor. Once I found this position however, I was faced with a new and more daunting dilemma - what if I started snoring? That would be a much bigger give-away to the hordes of people who decided to trollop by my cube every day. In my attempts to solve the major problems of my life, my co-workers started to trickle in, text messages were received, and my dream to sleep at work was crushed.
This isn't fair you know! Saima's very cranky without her sleep! BAHHHH.
Enough of a rant for today I think.
You know you love me,
xoxo
Sleepy Girl.
2 comments:
Well if u're that bored... u can go hunting for a female friend for me ;-p lol
yesterday i fell alseep in class during the break... never realized how comfortable my arms were =p lol
What if you started drooling while sleeping - there's a funny image: a sleeping, snoring, drooling Saima
Post a Comment